Raspberry Pi Digital Power Supply Hat
Based on the discoussion with partners, the following specification is targeted:
- Wide Input Voltage (120Vac – 260 Vac) – 50 to 60 Hz.
- Output Current: 2 A with 3A peak. Above 3A the current will be limited. So no fuse will be required.
- The power will be supplied by a euro cable. That plug is universial usable.
- Supercapacitor backup system: Provides power for 30 seconds after power is disconnected, alters system to shut down imediatelly to prevent SD card crashes.
- Communication with Rasberry Pi over Uart based on the MCU-Tracer protocoll.
The following parameters can be read out: Output Voltage, Output Current
The following parameter can be adjusted: Output Voltage Limit, Output Current Limit
- CE Compliant
- The budget price will be 30 Euro for small quantities (100pcs).
If you think that an important point is missing, please submit the form with your comments.